Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wasn't myself

Yesterday, when I still in shock memory of my mom condition. In the morning, as I enter micro section; my colleague asked me how I am. Then without even thinking, I said no good. Nah... there it went, the qns session of what was it about; suddenly as I blurted out I begun to cry (which is I hate the most to show my feeling). I just not prefer to have my personal life and my work life clump together, for me it doesn't reflect on how professional I am. But I just can't help it to cry in front of her. However, she asked me whether I wanted to tell our manager of my condition and take day off. I felt it wasn't necessary to do so. But as resulted, my morning time, I wasn't smoothly did my work; since my heart and head still filled with the thought of my mom condition. Argh... how I hate it, when I 'm like that.

Other than that, I feel so much supported in here; it's so different and totally the opposite of my previous job. I like it here.... love it I can say that...

No comments:

Post a Comment