Friday, July 3, 2009

highlight and lowlight

Last week recap

I was so happy, that I finally found my passion in working in hospital. Not many of you know, that I always envy people who work in hospital (i also don't know the clear reason of it, if you ask me about it) ^_^


But all of these happiness was ruined on the weekend. You know what, i got food poisoning from eating japanese food in shogun. I WILL NEVER EVER GO THERE ANYMORE. So from that, it was completely ruin my happy weekday into sad and suffering weekend.

This week

The pain from weekend still there until around mid week, and to top it up, in haem was freaking busy and stressful, I would say haem workstation is the most painful of all my shift.

Luckily, weekend is here already, so no more haem in next week....

Things to look for:
- 3 farewell party for this weekend (wuih... busy..)
- get more money from EFY tax
- house hunting...
- new glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment