Sunday, July 12, 2009

Farewell Arini

After we finished our PD, some of my friends going to send Arini to airport. Firstly I thought, nah... too lazy to follow them. But at the end Jeffry asked me and my friend whether we want to send Arini to airport as well. Then, after my thought of 5 mins, with an addition of ' Jeffry saying that there's still 2 space left in Simon's car' then I thought may as well i send her to airport (bcos i don't know when i will see her again). However, there was a slight change of plan, so instead me and Viki follow Simon, we follow Aswin.

On the way, the 5 of us so noisy, and we also decided to stop by the kebab stall in flemington rd before heading to airport. Oh well, since i was too hungry, it's not a bad idea though....

Reached airport, meeting up with the rest of ppl from another cars, and yeah start the 'picture time' yey...

After, Arini passed through the international check, the whole bunch of us still there doing nothing and talking non sense, which was i don't mind since i haven't done it for sometimes.

----------------


So many people from our church going for good. It's just last weekend that I had farewell lunch for my ex-uni classmate and farewell dinner for one of my church friend. Eventhough, it was a busy weekend but I had fun catching up and see how's everyone doing now. So yeah... I think, last weekend was fabolous. With a great weekend leads a great weekday at work too....

Reminder to myself: to get whole bunch of farewell lunch pics from Eilleen, and farewell dinner pics from Encim??? ( can't remember who took the most pics though).


Great weekend..... good friends ..... good time spent

No comments:

Post a Comment