Thursday, July 16, 2009

feeling pathetic

I did not have any weird feeling yesterday; and yet I just got a shocking news from my uncle that my mom was admitted to hospital last night. I got this sms from my uncle; where for the past few days she stayed in their house. Then straight, after I received this sms I called my dad to ask him about my mom condition. I know that, my parents do not want me to over worried that's why they did not tell me. But, please at least let me know; even though I know I can't do much over here.
Ma, please get well soon... I wish I have doraemon door that I can straight away go to see you... I hope I can take care of you, I want to go back to Indo to see you... But, I know deep down you will against this... I don't know what to do....God...

No comments:

Post a Comment