Saturday, May 30, 2009

NEWIES

Okay, these started with my 5 years old mobile that just died on me. So I was panicky like crazy. Then it ended up, as coma for the rest of the weekend, and when it returned from Nokia centre; it still the same. So I decided to buy E63, even though feeling guilty deep inside (as that time i was jobless). The following week, I got accepted in Austin; so on the same day I went to have a hair cut in city. Since been long time i had not had a hair cut and my hair getting out of shape. As well as I knew, that when i start the job i would not be able to have lots of free time as roaming around the city to look or even have a hair cut, since my weekend pretty much busy as well. And the following week I STARTED my new job in the hospital... I think so far I like it, firstly the place not as far as my work place before, secondly the public transport just stop infront of the hospital without me need to walk to far (>< i know i dun have enough morning exercise if like this... anyway dun care), thirdly, got shopping mall just opposite the hospital.. yeahh... (even though I haven't been inside to shop, but more or less from outside look like similar to highpoint).

No comments:

Post a Comment