Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tuna pastry puff

I've been asked to help to cook a snack to be sold in PD. Firstly, I didn't even know what should I make to start with, but funnily; when J asked me then I straight away said yes without even thinking.
On friday, I was trying to make the indonesian version of cheese cake; but turned up to be a failure. So, I didn't know what else that I felt like making it for. In saturday morning, I decided to flipped some of cooking magazine; I came to give a shot on making the tuna pastry puff. It actually in Indo version is called 'pastel', however, I made some (actually not some its a lots) of modification. But turned up sucessful, other than the silly me that I should picked a short crust instead of puff pastry!!!! Arghh..... Other than that, it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment