Tuesday, May 19, 2009

me...me... and me....

I've been so bored for the past week, not only that and I also fed up with my phone. My world have been revolving around in the same manner, same style and same every single week. That's why I felt it to the max that my boredom limit had reached it peak. So i decided to change a bit.
Starting of the early last week, my nokia 6630 decided to died on me...on the weekend. How frustrated I am. Not only, i lost my contacts I also lost my cute sms and pics. How? It started of by me unable to open a new sms that i received from my friend; then I decided to hit the restart button. BUT when i switch it on, the screen only went so far as 'NOKIA' that's it. Moreover, I didn't realised up until my phone died, that I store my contacts detail in my phone not in SIM CARD!
I went to nokia center to fix it, and few days later ended up that my phone got some problems with micro something and (TO BE ADDED) since I got it in overseas, they said they can't fix it HERE IN AUSSIE! What a bothersome argh...
SO ended up i got a new phone with a quatery keypad... Even, at this stage i tried to save some money, and it's all ended up by spending my money to buy a new mobile phone because of this stupid problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment