Monday, June 1, 2009

New Environment

A new month as an official winter season just started.
Me personally, glad that winter started already. Bcos, I just love it.. I don't really like hot weather. But maybe, it kinda funny; since i'm asian born but behaving and liking all western stuffs eg; cold weather, and can't eat chilli. Yeah I know, (for most of my close circle of friends know that I'm more like caucasion than asian). WKAKAKAKA....
As per today, I got home early. Wah.... I should feel happy, but for some certain reason that me myself did not understand as well, I felt guilty cos i thought I should be in the lab doing all my duty instead roaming around in the house. Oh well, I think I'm kinda strange...
This morning I went to AH for induction session in the morning then I stayed there for a while for lunch, had my blood taken in the pathology as a compulsory (ouuuccchhh, I know I should scared of the stupid needle ) but still for the first bottle to be filled in, I quickly looked away; but I embarace myself to looked at it later on for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bottle to be filled in with MY BLOOD!! >.<
I went to AH REPAT to get my ID, then I went back straight home...

PS: that AH is way..way.. bigger with a cool looking building design compared to NH. But for the time being I like it in NH. haha... can't complain lah... I'm happy as it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment