Tuesday, December 8, 2009

early xmas dinner party

Last friday, was officially the last day of my annual leave (sob...sob...sob...). But my crying scene was erased by my path lab dinner party at the Alpha Ouzer on brunswick st. I went there too darn early, arrived at 6.45pm and no body were there. So I decided to called B, since i didn't know who made the booking. But, B didn't pick up the phone, omg... what should i do. I decided to entered the resto and asked the waiter. Firstly, I thought would be booked under A, so I asked the waiter, there was A for 12 people. In my thought it didn't seem right. So i asked again whether any other rsvp at 7pm. He listed out, and yeah.. E sounded ring a bell to me, so i asked for how many person; it was for 22 people. Now it seemed right. Later on one by one people come and (guessed what, they brought wine) OMG how many bottle of wines for the 22 of us. Since the freaking food come so slow (cos we were waiting for few of us who were late) so i kept on drinking wine,by the second full glass; my head spinning and i felt drunk; not only that my face red as well. So i felt the need to sober up by drinking water and ate the entree.

We had a banquet, it was a yummy food, I totally love it and wouldn't mind to come back again. I stayed back until 11.30pm and decided to went back home afraid no public transport for me to go home. Overall, nice outing, great time spent, and lovely food. Also the owner is my colleague's sister's husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment