Friday, December 4, 2009

5 days of pampered

I went to Sydney for a short hollies; which according to my friend it was quite random. Huh (in my head) random??? not really though...I had great time and good old time catching up with my old friends.

One thing that shocked me the most was, they all bought an apartment and car! I didn't expected their moving on stages that fast. So ended up i don't really need to spent my money on accommodation and transport. hahaha lucky me. But many things had changed, not only my friends; my beloved sydney had changed too. It felt like i was back to indo for a while, i seriously didn't feel like i was in western country anymore. I guessed to much asian and sydney has become something different.
Except for those, I had great break from work, re-charged again

No comments:

Post a Comment