Friday, October 23, 2009

hectic but fun weekend

last week was the second week that i didn't do my weekly groceries shooping waaa....

I was initially lazing in my room, since the week before i was having of sleep deprive due everynight i went out and came back home late, so i was high on coffee while i was working on the day. But, mostly every saturday, i always need to go to groceries and sometimes i didn't go cos of sudden interuption. So as last saturday, i didn't go as well thus i was planing to go on sunday. BUT>>>>>>>>
When I was initially planing to go to get a groceries after i went to myer to get new shoes. So here we go, I went to myer; and in the middle of paying of my 2 lovely shoes; my friend called me. Guess what, she asked me wheather i want to go to the new DFO south wharf. Hell yeah... I was bitching about it to my other church friends the nite before. So i quickly said yes, (bcos i didn't remember that i told her that i want to go there) so i asked her; how would she know that i want to go there. Then she said, oohhh jeffrey told me so. Ah ha.... and (yeah still in my head i don't think that i tell him that). SO anyway, i met them in the dfo itself. Firstly i was lost, cos i thought it linked to the melb convention centre, but instead it was a bit slanted to the right from the melb convention centre. so, i met them in the good guys store, as they just arrived as well. First, i felt weird to shop with 3 guys and 1 girl. Then 15 mins or so we decided to shop separately, then we meet up in armani shop. Yeah, it worked. After we finished we went to movie, to watch Mao's last dancer. It was good but us so noisy at the back hahaha.... crazy lah.. but fun. Then we decided to go for dinner at dessert house. So again not being able to do my groceries shopping and yet i came back late, getting more annoyed because of lacking sleep and when i reached home i was so full so i can't felt asleep. But, it was a lovely weekend and well indeed spent.

The next day, another caffeine injection for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment