Sunday, October 18, 2009

death by cakes, and extra bits and pieces of dessert

On friday, I was completely forgotten about the fact one of the intern in our lab finishing his intern today. So he brought 2 boxes of cakes, and bits and pieces of other nibbles for our morning tea. owww.. i was almost fainted when i entered our kitchen and saw all the foods.... mannnn.... i got shocked.
Then I took a small slice of the white chocolate cake and got mocha from the cafe in the hospital. Owww.. felt like in heaven, when i ate the cake; since i had been going on and on wanting to make one but i had no time for it. Then, silently I wished that there would be some cake left for our afternoon tea, and voila.. there's some left. Then i took the chocolate one, in BIG piece, and when my coleagues saw me, they tease me....
Later on at nite I got meeting, which ended up with going out for a dinner in the city and dessert in south melbourne, and yet I ate another cake. oh... full on cake for today, and i had enough.. to many cakess... i felt soooooooo happy.... yeah ....... even i know its bad for my weight.. but aiya dont care la.. hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment