Tuesday, December 8, 2009

basketball/volleyball

on sunday, we went to played basket ball and volley ball at monash with my church friends.

If i counted back, when the last time i played; maybe 5 years back??? wooww time surely passed by so quickly. So i started with basketball, with a group that grow in number by the minutes. So it wasn't so tiring for me for the first time. After we all wanted a break and the break seemed long enough for us, to started a new team, which is 3 on 3. This was more tiring than the first one. but i've grown bored over it, and switch to volley ball. Not even 5 minutes, i already got hit by volley ball that fall flat on my face and hit my glasses flat. It didn't make me give up, so i played. The annoying thing was i was never ever and basically never can serve the ball straight. So i told them that, and they insisted me to serve as you can. Okay i gave it a go and yeah the first one flew to the right but still in the court and second one flew far away to the left into the soccer field. Wkakakka.... after that, it annoyed me so much, and somehow i managed to serve straight.

After 3 hours of playing, and i didn't even feel tired or aching. BUT the next day my body was aching all over. huh... this was a result that i was too lazy to do sports on my normal days

No comments:

Post a Comment